How To Get Started
Here at JHI, we use a Construction Sequence Breakdown and this serves as a great way to determine the feasibility of the construction project you are interested in undergoing. Below are a series of questions that will give you a better idea of the information needed for us to assess a potential project.
Zoning and Planning
- What size home can be built on my property?
- What are my restrictions?
- Do I live in a flood zone, and if so, what are my height restrictions?
Site Work and Lot Clearing
- How can my home be positioned on my lot?
- Is demolition of an existing home required?
- Is there any trees, fences, or landscaping that will need to be removed or altered?
- Are the main sewer and water lines capped?
- Would you like to choose from one of JHI’s home designs?
- Would you like to modify or customize an existing JHI home design?
- Would you like to meet and explore or show some photos of home designs you would prefer?
- Would you like to be introduced to one of JHI’s affiliate architects to discuss possibilities?